Sponsors

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Blog Notes

Dear readers of my blog, I am very pleased to be on the development of this blog, although there are still many weakness in this blog, but I believe the future of this blog can perform better. After I saw the number of visits in my blog, I realize there are many readers of asia who visit my blog, and I was very impressed because my blog is favored for bloggers in Asia, particularly southeast asia and bloggers from east asia. but to get closer to each other among fellow bloggers in Asia, especially bloggers who use Mandarin or other languages ​​that use characters other than the Latin alphabet, no disrespect me, through this message I ask for help if you want to leave comments on my blog please typed with the English language, so that other readers especially I can understand the content of the comments you leave, thank you for your attention and I apologize for this inconvenience.



greetings blogger
Signed


Agus Riadi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Prototype Curiculum

C oinciding with the commemoration of Teacher's Day on November 25, 2021 in Indonesia, the  Ministry of Education and Culture, Mr. Anwa...