1. The skills associated with the creation and maintenance of optimal learning conditions.
2. The skills associated with the return of optimal learning conditions.
1. Shows Attitude Capture Describing the behavior guryu seen in students, that teachers are aware and responsive to the attention of engagement, problems and lack of reference. Given this attitude of the students felt teachers present their midst. The impression of responsiveness in this way:
- Looking closely Allows teachers to cover student involvement in classroom tasks and demonstrate the readiness of teachers to respond well to groups and individuals.
- Giving Notice This was communicated to students through teachers' statement that he was ready to begin learning and ready to respond to the needs of students. Things to avoid is to show the dominance of the teacher with the statements or comments that contain threats. Example: "I waited until you silence."
- Motion Approaching This indicates readiness, interest and concern to students. This helps students who face learning difficulties, had frustrated or angry. Motion that should be done with a reasonable approach, rather than frighten or other purposes?
- Provide Reaction Against Impaired Students And apathy.With the warning sign of a teacher with students. Reprimand should be given at the right time and addressed to the appropriate target.
- Visual It shows attention to a group of students or individual but does not lose his involvement with groups or individual students.This skill is used to monitor the activities of groups or individuals, make the correction of students' activities, make comments or give a reaction to a disruptive student.
- Verbal Teachers may comment on the activities of someone who is seen or reported by other students. The use of visual and verbal techniques indicate that the master class teacher.
3. Focusing Attention Student involvement in learning activities can dipertahnkan if from time to time teachers will be able to focus the group on the tasks carried out. This way:
- Students alert To created an attractive atmosphere before the teacher any questions or topic studies. For example: "let the children, all with meticulous attention to these images to distinguish which areas are fertile and the area where the land is barren.
- Demanding Student Responsibilities Clear communication from teachers about students' task is very important in maintaining the center of attention of students such as: asking for demonstrated results of the work assignment.
The instructions should be straightforward, with clear language and not confusing, and with the reasonable demands can be met by students.
Not all behavior interferes a groups, students in the classroom can be prevented or avoided by good, so the teacher must make a verbal reprimand or warn students. The reprimand was effective if:
- Firmly and clearly targeted at students who are disruptive
- Avoiding harsh warnings and menyakitkn and contain insults.
- Avoid chatter or ridicule a teacher or a prolonged
- Teachers and students better make a deal so that its deviation is only cautioned. Such as: "suharto remember"!
This component is used to cope with students who do not want to be involved in learning activities or disturbing theme. That way.
- Teachers can provide reinforcement to students who menggagu is by the way "catch it" when he did behaviour reasonable and trying to "catch it" when he made a behavior that is not fair and trying to "catch" when it performs unnatural acts with the goal of reasonable action had been can be repeated.
- Teachers daapat provide various components of reinforcement to students who behave in a fair to other students for exemplary menjdi.
These skills are associated with responses of teachers to students is ongoing interference with the intention of the teacher can conduct remedial actions to restore the optimal action.
If there are students who cause repeated even though the teacher had tried to extinguish the relevant response still occurs again, the teacher may request assistance: 1. Principal 2. Counselors / BP 3. Waka student to help overcome them.
Not a professional error if the teacher can not handle the problems of students in the class with respect to the teacher can use a set of strategies for remedial action against the behavior of students continue to cause disruption and who will not engage in activities in class
Strategies That Can Be Used
1. Behavior Modification Teachers should analyze the behavior of students having problems and trying to modify the behavior. By systematically applying the provision of reinforcement.
- Can be co-operation with colleagues address the problem
- Specify exactly which cause problems tingka
- Choose carefully behavior is fixed easily to be changed, the most annoying behavior that often arise.
- Right to choose gift reinforcement that can be used to maintain the behavior that has to be good.
3. Find and solve the problematic behavior. Teachers can use a set of ways to control behavior that appears wrong, the teacher must know the basic causes that lead to the disobedience of such behavior. As well as trying to find pemecahanya.
Things that should be avoided A. Interference The Overstated Such a cool teacher interrupting ongoing activities with comments or directions suddenly, then the activity students will be disturbed or interrupted. Impression of teachers do not pay attention to the needs of students, just to satisfy her alone.
B. Obliteration Happen if teachers fail to properly complete an explanation instruction or guidance, comments. Then stop the explanation or dish for no apparent reason and let the child's mind dreamily.
C. The lack of accuracy, adequacy start and end activities Occurs when the teacher started an activity without ending the previous activity.
D. Deviation Happen if the teacher is too cool PBM activities with certain activities such as busy with seating that is not neat or the story something that has nothing to do with the matter too far, so smooth in-class activities disrupted.
E. Rambling Happen if the teacher talks are: 1. Repeat certain things 2. Extend the lesson or explanation 3. Changing a long rebuke to babble
This is an obstacle of progress lesson or classroom activity. Students are generally noted as being boring and not get involved in activities in class.
F. Explanation Unnecessary Repetition Happen If The teacher gives clues repeated unnecessarily divide the class in giving directions or separately to give directions to any group that previously may be given jointly to the whole group only once in front of the class.