Here is several steps to plan your future...
- Go to a quiet place , where you can think without being interrupted.
- Go through your life thoroughly. What is your gift? What do you want to be in the future? What is your passion? (i.e., something you
- Write it down. Most of the people who have achieved their dreams took the first step towards achieving them: they wrote them down.
- Plan a route to get there. Write down what ever it will take you to reach your dream.
- Put your piece of paper where you can see it and remind yourself of your goals.
- Work your plan. Put it into action by following the route to your dream. It may mean adjusting a lot of things in your life, but it will be worth it one day.
- Start a savings account and deposit 25% of your monthly income. Then when you need to buy a car, etc., you'll already have a lot of what you'll need.
- Dismiss negativity and begin to speak your future in the present. This will assimilate into your mind and help you to persevere towards your dream.
- Talk to your parents, guidance counselors, etc., about what they think you would be good at and how to get there. You may not want to, but remember, they went through this too.
- The difference between a big shot and a little shot is that a big shot is just a little shot who kept on shooting!