Sponsors

Saturday, January 14, 2012

New Year Preface

Dear Blogger, dear Friends, dear reader

It has been 3 years for the blog, I am pleased to express the warm wishes I have for each and everyone of you, at the dawn of the new year. In this period characterised by signs of changing world issues and where environmental education concerns are now better understood, I would hope that we all recognize the need to adopt a lifestyle looking to the future.

Together, we demonstrate our confidence in the future and feeling a real solidarity, both with our loved ones in our own world (bloogers), and beyond our borders with the disadvantaged.

I wish our young people every success, and through effort, training and work, they will find the place they aspire to occupy at the heart of society. To our seniors, to whom we owe much, I express my gratitude, especially for their gift of giving us generations to come. I also express to them the hope of health and serenity.

To all those who read my blog, all over the world, through their business, their action or work, have developed projects which contribute to the blog and social life, I hope that their efforts thrive in this achievement.

To each and everyone of you who live in all over thye world or who have made an impact abroad, I repeat: Very Happy New Year 2012.

May succes with you

Blogger: agoesl@w

No comments:

Post a Comment

Road To Prototype Curiculum

C oinciding with the commemoration of Teacher's Day on November 25, 2021 in Indonesia, the  Ministry of Education and Culture, Mr. Anwa...