The Collapse of the Theory of the State
- Organic Theory: State likened to an organism that covered the development of the law of life.
- Anarchic Theory: the State is a form of governance that is only suitable for forced primitive society. At the time the State would disappear, a society without coercion and without the State.
The way to eliminate it:
a) With violence (revolution): Proudhon, Kropatkin, Bakunin.
b) With the education and evolution: Leo Tolstoy.
- Marxist Theory : The state will eventually disappear by itself, if the conditions for life no longer exists.
- Other Theories Regarding the disappearance of the State
a) Due to natural factors: The country that was already established as a natural factor and vanished / disappeared.
1 volcano erupts.
2. Island swallowed sea water.
b) Due to social factors: The state already recognized standing and other countries, but because of social factors and vanished.
c) Since the conquest.
d) A revolution.
e) The existence of agreements.
f) The incorporation.